Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities - 2017 Annual Meeting
Saturday, January 28 – Monday, January 30, 2017
Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 1150 22nd Street NW, Washington, DC
Pre-conference sessions begin on January 27
What resources does Catholicism and its rich intellectual and social justice traditions bring to bear on the current discussion of diversity? In the long tradition of the Catholic Church, diversity embodies inclusion—a concept tied directly to the glory of God. For this reason, a “radical hospitality” greets all who enter Catholic colleges and universities, an incarnation of the welcoming spirit of Christ. Working from a broad understanding of diversity enables Catholic higher education to take a transformational approach to educating mind, heart, and body.
Join us as we take a meaningful look at inclusion and discuss:
- Practical advice for advancing a deeper understanding of diversity and inclusion on campus.
- Service to those of diverse ethnicities, races, and gender identities.
- Enhancing outreach to students and their families.
- Promising practices in diversifying faculty, staff, trustees, and other stakeholders.
- Engaging multiple traditions in campus ministry.
Preconference Sessions include:
Mission Officers Conference - Friday, January 27, 2017
Chief Academic Officers Meeting - Saturday, January 28, 2017
Senior Student Affairs Officers Conference - Saturday, January 28, 2017
Visit the 2017 Annual Meeting website to register, see the conference schedule, and more!